1. General provisions
The policy applies to the processing of personal data by the Limited Liability Company "SACCO", reg. No. 40003408851 and/or the Limited Liability Company "RUŠONAS MUIŽA", reg. No. 41503039469 and/or the Limited Liability Company "SACCO LT", Reg. No.305586449 in the personnel selection process. The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter - the Regulation).
The policy applies to any natural person applying for a vacancy in the Limited Liability Company "SACCO", reg. No. 40003408851 and/or in the Limited Liability Company "RUŠONAS MUIŽA", reg. No. 41503039469 and/or Limited Liability Company "SACCO LT ”, Reg. No.305586449.
The purpose of the policy is to provide the personnel selection candidate (hereinafter - data subject/candidate) with information on the purpose, basis, protection, term of processing, and exercisable rights of the data subject.
2. Controller and controller’s contact information
The controller is the company that has advertised the vacancy:
Limited Liability Company "SACCO", reg.No.40003408851, Riga, Pulkveža Brieža Street 8 - 1, Phone: +37129996387; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Liability Company "RUŠONAS MUIŽA", reg.No.41503039469, Riebiņu county, Rušonas parish, Rušona, "Rušonas muiža", LV-5329, Phone: +37127052252; Email: email@example.com.Limited Liability Company “SACCO LT”, Reg. No.305586449, Gaižiūnų str. 4, Kaunas, LT-50126, Phone: +37063000504; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
hereinafter all three controllers together or each controller separately – SACCO.
3. Categories of personal data
For the purposes of processing personal data specified in Clause 4 of the Policy, SACCO processes the following categories of personal data:
If the candidate does not provide the above-mentioned personal data (other than those provided with the candidate's consent), SACCO will not be able to assess the candidate's suitability for the vacancy and will not be able to continue the recruitment process. The provision of other personal data is voluntary and the candidate may refuse to provide this data at any time. Candidates are advised not to provide personal data that does not relate to the position held.SACCO obtains personal data directly from the candidate, or through recruitment companies if the candidate uses the services of SACCO partners
- Personally identifiable information: name, surname, personal identification number;
- Contact information: e-mail address, telephone number, and residential address;
- Professional data: education obtained, work experience, position held, training certificates, etc.;
- SACCO will only obtain information on the candidate's professional capacity from the candidate's previous or current employer if the candidate has agreed;
- any other personal data necessary for the selection and administration of the staff;
- other personal data provided with the candidate's consent, such as communication data (e-mail or other forms of communication).
4. Purpose of data processing
Name, surname, gender, date of birth, contact details, work experience, education (including courses and certificates), language skills, other information that the candidate wishes to provide to SACCO - to ensure the running of the recruitment competition and to safeguard his legal interests.
5. Lawful basis for processing personal data
Purpose of the processing of personal data - to ensure the course of the personnel selection and to safeguard the legal interests of SACCO in so far as they relate to the selection of staff:
- The candidate as the applicant's personal data processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation SACCO (Article 6, paragraph 1 c); Labour law);
- Upon receipt of the Candidate's application as a tenderer, SACCO has a legal interest in processing the Candidate's application, evaluating the information provided in it, organizing a negotiation procedure, conducting negotiations, and ensuring evidence that substantiates the legal process. In the event of a dispute, the information obtained during the selection process may be used to reflect the legal course of the process in question (Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
6. Storage Limitation
Period for which the personal data will be stored or if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period:
All information obtained during the recruitment competition will be kept, in whole or in part, for a maximum of two years for candidates for the post of a staff member, in order to safeguard SACCO's legal interests. In the event that SACCO receives complaints about a particular recruitment process, all information processed during the recruitment process will be retained for as long as necessary for that particular process.
7. Sharing personal data
To ensure the efficient personnel selection process, the Limited Liability Company "SACCO", reg. No. 40003408851 and/or the Limited Liability Company "RUŠONAS MUIŽA", reg. No. 41503039469 and/or the Limited Liability Company "SACCO LT", Reg. No.305586449 may authorize each other to carry out certain selection activities. In this case, all three companies will ensure compliance with the requirements for the processing and protection of personal data in accordance with regulatory enactments, and will not use personal data for purposes other than ensuring the entrusted personnel selection process.
In other cases, SACCO will share candidates' personal data with third parties only with the candidate's consent or as required by law.
Candidates' personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
8. Rights of the Data subjectThe candidate has the right:
To exercise the above rights, please contact the SACCO Data Protection Officer, under the heading "Processing of Candidates' Data"
- choose to give or withhold consent to the processing of your personal data;
- access to his / her data, including the right of the candidate to ask SACCO to provide information on whether the candidate is included in the SACCO candidate database in order to receive invitations to other vacancies in SACCO;
- the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data and to request the deletion of your personal data if the candidate no longer wishes to participate in the recruitment process;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data if the accuracy of the personal data is contested or the candidate considers that the processing of personal data is unlawful;
- the right to transfer data by requesting SACCO to transfer the data provided by the candidate to another controller of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data if the processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of SACCO. In such a case, SACCO may continue to process the candidate's personal data if SACCO's legitimate interests outweigh the candidate's rights and freedoms, or if the data are necessary to raise, enforce or defend SACCO's legitimate claims;
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority (National data protection authority) about the processing of personal data by SACCO.
9. Personal data protection
Candidates 'personal data shall be processed taking into account data confidentiality and security requirements implementing appropriate technical and organizational storage measures to prevent, as far as possible, unauthorized access to or alteration of candidates' personal data, misuse or disclosure of personal data, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss of personal data.
SACCO staff who process candidates' personal data are bound by strict confidentiality.
10. Contact information of the personal data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data by SACCO in the recruitment process, or in case of other issues related to the processing of personal data, please contact the SACCO personal data protection officer by writing to email@example.com.